Wednesday, June 17, 2009

lots of thanks.....

I need to thank some special folks---
Thank you mama for helping Cat to be able to go along with me. I don't know how we would have done it without you! I promise we will make good memories to treasure and talk about until you don't want to hear anymore, and we will take lots of pictures and show them ALL to you every chance we get!
Thank you Boodie... that's a big help, especially since we added Belgium at the last minute!
On a different level, thank you, Continental--- we are allowed to check 2 bags for FREE and take a carry-on. We may be able to get it all there! Now just so we don't buy too much for the return trip....

As I write we are exactly 24 hours from our expected landing time in London.....I am excited and full of butterflies! Soooo many things I can't wait to see and do! So many once-in-a-lifetime chances and I want to grab them all! Cat is bouncing out of her skin packing and getting ready (and recovering from a nasty cold/allergy/whatever it is.) She is so grown up I haven't felt like I would be traveling with my kid, but right now I am reminded of that! It's fun...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment