Sunday, June 14, 2009

new ideas

The laundry is started but I am clueless as to what to pack...will definitely start that tomorrow.

My friend Rose told me we should go to Paris via the train and the chunnel, that it didn't take long and was a beautiful ride, so last night about 11:30 Cat and I started looking into it. Seems we can a go to Brussels, Belgium, in 2 hours and for a few hundred bucks total for both of us, so I am going to talk to the travel agent tomorrow and see if we can arrange a day trip. That sounds so weird to me..."oh we are running to Belgium for the day!" I really hope this works out...we found some really neat places to go and interesting things engineeringwise to see there. Crossing fingers that it works out!

Cat had a dream last night that I freaked out about being on the plane 8 hours and left her in Newark to continue on her own! That won't happen, though I am still freaky about being on the plane so long. Don't know why that bothers me... just a long time in one place I guess. Will be well worth it at 9:30 Thursday night UK time!

Check back later and we'll have a decision on Belgium....

No comments:

Post a Comment